Toshiba Drivers Download and its update are necessary since the latest or the new drivers can easily fix or resolve the conflicts and bugs of your Toshiba devices and Toshiba computers. In case, if you found any problems like display driver automatically stopped responding and recovered while playing the games on your Toshiba computer, no sound from the Toshiba microphone or speaker, Toshiba Wi-Fi device is not properly working after upgrading the Windows 10 OS (Operating system), devices are not properly functioning or detected on your Toshiba PC or laptop, printers not working, unable to connect to Wi-Fi (wireless network), and in such cases you have to download the latest or newest Toshiba drivers.
You can easily get the Toshiba drivers free download such as Toshiba notebook DVD drivers, Toshiba laptop drivers, Toshiba drivers for Windows 10, Toshiba support drivers, Bluetooth drivers, Toshiba wireless drivers, Network drivers, Toshiba printer drivers, Video drivers, Touchpad driver, USB drivers, Webcam driver, Sound drivers, Audio drivers, etc.
You can find below the list of possible methods to download or even update the Toshiba drivers Window 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Vista, Windows 10, and Windows XP, either 32-bit or 64-bit.
Download or Update the Toshiba Laptop Drivers
Please find below the list of 3 possible methods to update the Toshiba drivers:
- Manually download the Toshiba Laptop drivers.
- Use Device Manager to update the Toshiba Laptop drivers.
- Automatically update the Toshiba Laptop drivers.
Manually download or update the Toshiba Laptop Drivers
You have to manually update or download Toshiba drivers directly from Toshiba’s official website (Support Center). Follow the below-provided instructions:
Before starting the process, you should know about the appropriate serial or model number. On your laptops, the model or the serial number will be available on the rear side as either a cover or printed sticker.
- Access to Toshiba’s official website (Support Center).
- Input your product’s serial or model number, and then choose the appropriate operating system.
- Choose the device driver that you prefer to download the driver package for your computer.
- Execute the downloaded file and then follow the instructions to install the driver on your computer.
This requires computer skills and time.
Use Device Manager to update the Toshiba Laptop drivers
It is also possible to update the device driver by using the Device Manager from your Windows operating system. The Device Manager also enables you for managing and viewing the driver software and hardware device on your Windows laptop.
- Access the Device Manager (by executing the devmgmt.dsc on the command prompt) on your computer.
- Search and locate the appropriate device that you would like to update.
- Right-click on the device and choose the option named Update driver.
- From the available list, select the option “Search automatically from the available updated driver software”.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process.
If you still have no luck then there is another option to use.
Automatically update the Toshiba Laptop drivers
In case, if you do not have patience and time then it is possible to use the Driver Easy software to automatically update the Toshiba Laptop drivers.
Driver Easy software will automatically recognize the operating system installed on your computer and locate the appropriate drivers for it.
You do not need to know the computer you are running, no risk of downloading and installing the incorrect or wrong driver, and never make a mistake during the installation process.
You can utilize the Driver Easy Pro version or the Free version to automatically update the drivers. The Pro version will provide entire support and money-back guarantee for 30-day. Follow the instructions below:
- Download the Driver Easy software and install the same.
- Launch the Driver Easy program and press the Scan Now icon.
- This program will scan your entire computer and will automatically detect any sorts of problem drivers.
- Press the Update icon that is available near the corrupted drivers and allows to automatically installing the correct version of its respective driver on your computer.
- You can also choose the Update All icon to download the entire drivers (that are out of date or missing on your computer) and install the same on your computer. However, you need to subscribe for the Pro version to use this feature.
- Finally, reboot your system to apply the appropriate changes on your computer.
Alternate Methods to Download & Update the Toshiba Drivers on your Notebook, Desktop PC, or Laptop
You can follow the below-mentioned 3 alternate methods to download & update the Toshiba drivers for 32-bit or 64-bit Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 or 8.1, and Windows 10 operating systems.
Make use of Microsoft Windows Update
If you connect your device each time to your Toshiba Laptop or computer then Windows Update will locate its appropriate driver automatically.
However, in a few situations like drivers no longer available, internet connection, or time-consuming. Since it is utilized from Microsoft website, most of the users will trust to use the same. This is one among the best available option to download and update the Toshiba drivers on your devices.
Update through Toshiba Manufacturer’s Website
Another best option to download and update the latest or newest version of Toshiba drivers through the manufacturer’s website.
Many users report that this method has its own restrictions and limitations. This option is best for time-consuming, drivers not available, and identify the accurate drivers for your Toshiba devices. Moreover, you can also utilize the final option (Toshiba drivers Download & Update Utility), which is less time-consuming and more effective.
Automatically Download & Update the Toshiba Drivers
Most of the reviewers informed that the Driver Talent software is one among the outstanding and helpful software to utilize the Toshiba Driver Download & Update Utility tools.
When compared to other software’s, it is much faster to scan your system to check the entire drivers which are incompatible, broken, corrupted, missing, or outdated. It is more accurate to browse and locate the best-matched Toshiba device drivers and even safer to download and install or update the latest version of Toshiba drivers.
You can follow the below instructions on how to use the Driver Talent software:
- Download and install the free version of Driver Talent software on your Notebook, Desktop computer, or laptop.
- Launch the program and press the Scan icon.
- The scanning process will automatically start to identify the driver problems on your computer.
- You can update or repair the drivers to the latest version. For peripheral devices under your Toshiba device, you need to choose the Peripheral Drivers from the available menu to install the device drivers.
After installing the device drivers, it is advisable to restart your system. This will allow the changes to take effect on the drivers.