Chromecast Setup on Laptop: A streaming media adapter that allows the users to stream online content such as Music and Videos on digital television. The adapter is like a dongle that connects to the HDMI port of TV; a cord connected from UBS port to power the device.
Chromecast acts as a transmitter between your streaming video provider and TV’s, like an antenna or a cable box. Netflix (Google Play or Hulu, or YouTube) also broadcasts the content to your Chromecast, which in turn displays the same on your Television.
We would lie to inform you that the Chromecast Ultra (which is a 4K model) costs around $70 (£70/AU$90) and regular Chromecast (1080P model) costs around $35 (£35/AU$50).
Don’t miss: Mining Simulator Working Codes
There is no requirement for any Subscription or Charges to use Chromecast. It is a device that can broadcast your HDMI or TV content using WiFi. The broadcasting content can be Some Paid Netflix Movie, Your Own Mobile Screen, Your Own Photos, or Free YouTube Videos.
Please follow the below steps to setup Chromecast on your Laptop:
First, you need to plug the Chromecast to the Television and connected the USB power cable to the Chromecast. Plug the other end of the USB cable to the TV’s USB port or into the power adapter and plug it into the power outlet. (Note: Please use only the provided Power Adapter).
You need to ensure that the Chromecast and Laptop / Computer / Tablet / Mobile device that we are trying to set up are on the same Wireless Connection (WiFi Network).
Please download the Google Home App to your Laptop / Computer / Tablet / Mobile device. (The Web link to download Google Home App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app)
With the Google Home app, you can easily control, manage and setup Google Home & Chromecast devices. You can also manage other connected home products like Thermostats, Cameras, lights, and much more – all from one app.
Please note that if you had already set up Chromecast on your Desktop or any mobile device then it is not required to set up once again on a different laptop or device if they all are connected to the same Wireless Connection (WiFi Network). Epson L360 Driver
Please follow the instructions to setup Chromecast on Android mobile:
- Connect your Chromecast.
- Install the Google Home App.
- Please ensure that the mobile device was connected to the same Wireless Connection.
- Access the Google Home App on your Android device.
- Click on Setup
- Also, confirm your Google account and Tap Ok.
- Provide permission for your current location.
- Start scanning your Chromecast device.
- After identifying your device, click on Next.
- The application will communicate the Chromecast device to your mobile.
- Now, a code will be displayed on your TV to ensure that you are configuring the correct device.
- Now select the Region & Room where the device is located.
- Select the appropriate Wireless connection you are using.
- Now, link your Chromecast to your Google account.
- Enter your email address to receive any updates.
- Summary Screen
- Finally, the setup was completed.
Now, you can make use of your Chromecast with any devices like Laptop / Computer / Tablet / Mobile device.
We are happy to inform you that the above-provided information helps you to understand about Chromecast and its usage. Moreover, the installation steps will be useful for you to set up Chromecast via Android mobile.