Bluetooth driver installer is a small and freeware utility process that helps to install the entire generic Microsoft driver for the purpose of Bluetooth adaptor. This installer is user friendly and it is easy to program suppose if you find any issues in your current Bluetooth device driver the setup will help you to install the solutions. This product will help you to provide an effective solution for Windows 10 Bluetooth driver issues.
It is very important to update your Bluetooth driver setup that works properly on your computer. Bluetooth is one of the important drivers which are very essential to restore the system features.
There are three methods to update the Bluetooth driver setup, the methods are:
- Updating of Bluetooth driver automatically
- How to update Bluetooth driver with the help of device manager
- Updating Bluetooth driver Manually
Updating of Bluetooth driver automatically
Automatically your system will recognize the driver which is very easy to update for the system when your computer is running. You don’t want to take any risk during the time of installing and downloading the setup. The process handles it in an easy way.
- Just install and download the driver in easier way.
- Then you have to click this windows button in the run driver in order to detect the problems and scan your computer to avoid the issues introduced in the driver.
- Then you have to click update all button in order to download automatically and install the correct version of the Bluetooth driver.
- Finally, restart your computer in order to change the effects.
How to update Bluetooth driver with the help of device manager
This process is also another quick way to update the Bluetooth driver in the Windows system automatically.
- Press Windows logo key and R at the same time in order to copy paste devmgmt.msc in the block and click ok.
- Double click on the Bluetooth driver which is shown in the manufacturer name of Bluetooth.
- Right-click the Bluetooth and click update driver.
- This process will search automatically for the driver updater software.
- So the latest Bluetooth driver will be updated and it will wait for a few seconds to update the driver.
- And then you have to restart the computer to finish the updating process.
- Finally, you will see that the windows update drivers have been installed.
Updating Bluetooth driver manually
- On the keyboard, you have to press the Windows logo key and R button to copy-paste MSC in the box
- Then just double click the Bluetooth manufacturer that is seen in your device manager.
- When you jump onto the manufacturer website support section in order to download the driver.
- Then click the right button to download your variant Windows operating system which will help you to download the latest version.
- Double click the downloaded file which will be shown in the on-screen and the installation process has been completed.
- And just restart your computer in order to see the changes in the Bluetooth driver.